Liveaboard Leisure » 3 Days 2 Nights With Alfathran Boat
3 Days 2 Nights With Alfathran Boat
Meet at the Komodo Airport and transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour by Alfathran staff. Arrive on the boat, greetings by crew and served you welcome drink. The boat heading to Kelor Island for snorkeling or trekking to hill to see a beautiful of landscape of Kelor Island. Continue to Rinca Island for trekking to see Komodo Dragon. Lunch served on boat. Sailing to Kalong Island to see a thousand bat and enjoy sunset (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Early morning sailing to Komodo Island, while breakfast served on boat on the way to Komodo Island. Trekking to Komodo Island to see Komodo Dragon. Continue sailing to pink beach for snorkeling and swimming. Lunch served on boat. Continue sailing to Padar Island for trekking and enjoy sunset (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Breakfast on board, after breakfast sailing to Manta point for snorkeling. Swimming with manta, Afterward continue to Kanawa for snorkeling and swimming. Lunch served on boat. The last destination is Labuan Bajo Harbour, meet and transfer to Komodo Airport for next destination (Breakfast, Lunch on boat).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (4 x Double, 1 x Bunk bed)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (2 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Karaoke room
- Return domestic flight ticket (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities for ranger
- Photo & video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on.
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control.
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance.
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Alfathran Boat is from January to December
- During December-March erratic weather, but booking can be made
- The price for max. 6 pax is Rp. 42,000,000