Liveaboard Leisure » 3 Days 2 Nights with Cajoma IV Boat
3 Days 2 Nights with Cajoma IV Boat
Meet at Komodo Airport and transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour by Cajoma staff. Arrive at boat, greeting by crew and introduction. The guest relax and will lead to see Komodo Dragon while Lunch will served on boat. Afterward continue sailing to Pink Beach for swimming and snorkeling , and see Fruits Bat at Kalong Island (Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board).
Early morning sailing to Padar Island for trekking and enjoy sunrise. After having Breakfast, sailing to Manta Point for swimming and snorkeling. Afterward sail to Gili Lawa Darat to enjoy sunset (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight on board).
Breakfast on board, start cruising to Kanawa/Bidadari Island & Kelor Island for swimming and snorkeling. Lunch served on board. Continue sailing to Labuan Bajo Harbour. After arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour, meet and transfer to the Komodo Airport for next destination (Breakfast, Lunch on board).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if South area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (1 x Master Double, 2 x Double, 1 x 2 Double)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (2 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with Snack
- Small boat
- Return domestic flight tickets (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after Vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities / Tip
- Alcoholic beverage
- Diving and dive equipment
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities for ranger
- Photo & video as documentaion.
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic and so on
- Trip Schedule is customizable but subject to change depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The Guests are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area.
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Cajoma IV is from January to December
- During December-March erratic wether, but booking can be made
- Price is valid until the end of December 2020
- The amount will change depending on the exchange rate without prior notice