Liveaboard Leisure » 4 Days 3 Nights With Alila Purnama Boat
4 Days 3 Nights With Alila Purnama Boat
Meet at the komodo airport and transfer to Labuan Bajo harbour by staff Alila purnama boat. Arrive at boat, greetings and briefing by cruise director to familiarize you and your travelling companions with the vessel and all safety procedures. we will set sail for Sabolon Island. Lunch will be served during the 1 – 1.5 hour cruise. Ready yourselves for a splendid afternoon on the beach and in the tropical waters of Komodo. During the night, the boat will sail to Komodo Island. (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
In the morning, you will experience a unique encounter – with the fearsome Komodo Dragons, the world’s largest lizard (more than 3 meters long), in their natural habitat. Take a walk around the park guided by experienced rangers who will share with you their profound knowledge of the Komodo, the fauna and the flora of the area. Later in the morning, the Alila Purnama will sail to a world-famous Pink Beach where you can spend the rest of the day in the water or relaxing on the beach (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Wake up to another paradise view, this time of the pristine white-sand beaches of Tatawa Besar where you can laze away the day at your leisure. The clear waters also beckon. superb for swimming, diving and snorkelling. End this wonderful day with an unforgettable Barbeque under the stars in North Rinca (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Breakfast on boat, than continue sailing to Kanawa Island for snorkeling and swimming. after that cross back to Labuan Bajo Harbour. Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour, meet and transfer to the Airport for next destination. (Breakfast, lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC cabin (1 x Master Double, 2 x Double, 2 x Twin)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Stand up paddle board, Sea kayak)
- Diving & dive equipment
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Return domestic flight ticket (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Gratuities for ranger
- Photo and video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Alila Purnama Boat is from June to September
- The season in Raja Ampat for Alila Purnama Boat is from November to April with another price
- The season in Ambon for Alila Purnama Boat is in October with another price
- Price is valid until the end of December 2020