Liveaboard Leisure » 4 Days 3 Nights With Katharina Boat
4 Days 3 Nights With Katharina Boat
Arrive at Komodo Airport and pick up by staff of Katharina, and transfer to Katharina Boat. Arrive at boat harbour and start for cruising to Kelor Island. On the way to Kelor, Lunch will be served on boat. Arrive at Kelor Island start for swimming and snorkeling (Lunch, Dinner and overnight on boat).
Today we will visit the Ranger Station of Loh Buaya on Rinca Island from where we will head off on a ranger-led nature trek in search of Komodo Dragons, after saw Komodo Dragon continue sailing to Manta Point for snorkeling and swimming. in the late afternoon, where we will spend the night at anchor floating beneath, the milky way (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight on boat).
Trekking to Gili Lawa Darat for enjoy sunrise, the northernmost island in the park. Those who are happy to start early can make a 45-minute uphill trek to capture a beautiful view of the sun rising across the entire Komodo National Park. The sight of the long white sandy beaches with clearly visible coral formations, the savannah-like landscape of Komodo Island and volcanic island silhouettes in the background is a unique photo opportunity and a cherished memory for many guests. After our morning exercise, as we cruise further into the national park, we may get the chance to visit a settlement of ‘sea-gypsies,’ the Bajao people who build their homes on stilts over the sea. In the late afternoon we will cruise to the island of Sabolon where you will be treated to a quintessential SeaTrek experience. On this deserted island with your feet in the sand and the stars rising in the vast Indonesian sky, the crew will build a bonfire and prepare a beach barbecue as a final celebration of an unforgettable voyage (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight on boat).
On the final day, after a last early morning swim, we will say goodbye to the crew and leave the boat. Time permitting we will visit the market or stroll around the centre of Labuan Bajo before we transfer you to your hotel or connecting flight, terminate at Komodo Airport. (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (2 x Double, 2 x Double+small Singel, 2 x Bunk bed)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner, 1 time BBQ Dinner is included)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Stand up paddle board, Canoe)
- Fishing gear
- Photo & video as documentation
- Return domestic flight ticket (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities for ranger
- Scuba dive padi certification
- Diving & dive equipment
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Katharina Boat is from April to September