Liveaboard Leisure » 4 Days 3 Nights With Samata Boat
4 Days 3 Nights With Samata Boat
Meet at the Komodo Airport and transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour by Samata staff. Arrive at Samata Boat, greetings by crew. The guest relax and Samata will lead you to Kalong Island, Depending time of the day there is opportunity to stop for some snorkeling, diving or stroll on the beach. Then sail to Kalong Island to see a thousand bats (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Sailing to Linta Strait, is narrow body of water that separates Komodo and Rinca Island on the daily basis water from the indian ocean. Some of the most famous dive sites in Komodo lie within the Linta Strait. The area is fantastic for diving, snorkeling or just relaxing on remote sandy atolls. Nearby is the perfect area for anyone interested in trekking, kayaking, wake boarding or stand up paddle boarding (Breakfast, Lunch, dinner & overnight on boat).
Samata crew will lead to Rinca Island to see Komodo Dragon, it’s can be as long or short as you wish. You can also see another wild animal such as Timor Deer, Wild Boar, Water Buffalo and many endemic bird species. In the evening you will enjoy a private beach BBQ while dinning under the star (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Breakfast on boat. After having breakfast continue sailing to Kanawa for snorkeling and swimming. on the way to Labuan Bajo Harbour, Lunch will be served on boat. Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour, meet and transfer to Komodo Airport for next destination (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (1 x Master Double, 4 x Double)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner, 1 time BBQ Dinner is included)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Wake board, Stand up paddle board, Sea kayak)
- Diving & dive equipment
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Photo & video as documentation
- Return domestic flight ticket(To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuties (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Gratuities for ranger
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- EThe meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Samata is from April to September (Please contact us if beyond above schedule on the left)