Liveaboard Leisure » 4 Days 3 Nights With Silolona Boat
4 Days 3 Nights With Silolona Boat
Meet at the Komodo Airport and transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour by Silolona staff. Arrive at Silolona Boat, greetings by crew and the guest relax, Silolona will lead you sail to north up to eastern coast of Komodo Island to Sabolon Island for water sport and beach relaxation and sunset cocktail on the scenic cost of this small beautiful (Lunch, Dinner and overnight on boat).
Visit of Rinca Island Park to see Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat, trekking directed by Park Ranger. Early morning walk to see Komodo Dragon in their native habitat along Wild Boar, Monkeys, and Wild Water Buffalo and a score of birds on a guided walk ranges from Komodo National Park. Silolana for big brunch and sail to nearby rock islet for a spectacular underwater dive. Afternoon beach stop at Langkoi with possibility to swimming with mantas (if they are there) (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
The Padar Island is favorite ones’ it’s superb and enables many activities water sport area such as kayaking water skiing, diving and snorkeling. Those who prefer to walk and discover surrounding fauna will have opportunity to observe many kinds of bird in their natural environment. the view of nearby the island from the top of Padar is stunning. Admire the different shade of the sea when the sun and clouds are reflected in its (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Breakfast on boat. After having breakfast, continue sailing to Kanawa / Bidari for Swimming and snorkeling. Lunch served on boat. Continue sailing to Labuan Bajo Harbour. Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour, meet and transfer to Komodo Airport for next destination (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (3 x King, 2 x Double)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Wake board, Water ski, Stand up paddle board, Sea kayak)
- Diving & dive equipment
- Fishing gear
- Return domestic flight ticket (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Komodo National Park Entrance Fee
- Gratuities for ranger
- Photo and video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Silolona Boat is from May to September (Please contact us if beyond above schedule on the left)
- Price is valid until the end of December 2020