Liveaboard Leisure » 3 Days 2 Nights With Tiare Boat
3 Days 2 Nights With Tiare Boat
After boarding Tiare in Labuan Bajo, you will enjoy a tour of the boat and settle in with Lunch on the boat. The boat departs at 12:00 Pm and sail to Sabolon Kecil. You will have an afternoon dive here before moving on to Sebayur Island for a night dive at the mini wall (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
On this second day of the cruise, you can do dives at Castle Rock & Crystal Rock of Gili Lawa Laut. The afternoon trekking to the top of Gili Lawa Laut that offers stunning views of the Komodo archipelago will be a great activity to end the day. Castle Rock has several pinnacles rising from a shelf at 20-24 metres deep and reaching almost the surface up to 4 meters deep, offer and unforgettable view (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Visiting the magnificent Komodo Dragon who have been crowned as one of the world wonders who only exist in this part of the planet would be the perfect thing to do. Before you head to the Komodo National Park, you may enjoy 2 dives at Pulau Hantu and Pantai Merah (Pink Beach) just off of Komodo Island. In the evening visit Kalong Island to see thousand bats (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
After Breakfast on board it’s time to swimming and snorkeling at Kanawa or Bidadari Island. afterward lunch served on boat. check out and say goodbye to your crews. terminate at Labuan Bajo Harbour and transfer to Komodo Airport (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (2 x Double+small Single, 2 x Double, 2 x Twin)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Stand up paddle board, Canoes)
- Diving & dive equipment
- Return domestic flight ticket(To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuties(tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Komodo national park ticket
- Gratuities for ranger
- Dive equipment rental
- Scuba dive Padi certification
- Photo and video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on.
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control.
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance.
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Tiare boat is from May to September (Please contact us if beyond above schedule on the left)
- Price is valid until the end of December 2020