Liveaboard Leisure » 5 Days 4 Nights With Dunia Baru Boat
5 Days 4 Nights With Dunia Baru Boat
Meet at the komodo airport and transfer to Dunia Baru boat by staff Dunia Baru. Board the boat in Labuan Bajo in the morning and set course for Nusa Kode to see the Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. (Lunch, dinner & overnight on boat).
Start the day by seeing the dragons on the beach in the morning light. Possibly do a dive and then proceed to Padar Island, home to one of Komodo’s most breathtaking hikes offering aview of three bays. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnighton boat).
Dragon, Hikes & Manta Rays possibly hike Padar again at sunrise before moving to Rinca Island’s Ranger Station. Embark on a guided trek through dragon territory with an experienced park ranger. Over lunch, cruise to Makassar Reef, where it’s possible to snorkeling with manta rays. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner & overnight on boat).
Sailing to komodo island to see komodo dragon would be wonderfull since you also can do trekking around the island and oversee many kinds of bird and etc. Afterward swimming and snorkeling at pink beach. lunch served on boat. continue sailing to Gili lawa darat and enjoy sunset. (Breakfast, lunch, dinner & overnight on boat).
Breakfast on boat, start cruising to Kanawa/Bidadari for swimming and snorkeling, Lunch served on boat. Continue sailing to labuan bajo harbour. after arrive at harbour meet and transfer to Komodo airport for next destination. (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC Cabin (1 x Master Double, 6 x Double)
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (4 x Breakfast, 5 x Lunch, 4 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Water sport activities (Jet ski, Stand up paddle board, Sea kayak)
- Diving & dive equipment
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Aditional drink (Local beer, 7 bottles of house wine, and 2 bottle spirits per day)
- Satellite wifi
- Photo & video as documentation
- Fishing gear
- Return domestic flight ticket (To/From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuties (tip for crew)
- Gratuities for ranger
- Scuba dive Padi certification
- The Captain of boat reserves the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemic & so on
- Trip schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- The season in Labuan Bajo for Dunia baru boat is from April to September (Please contact us if beyond above schedule on the left)