Adventure Tour » Amazing Yogyakarta – Komodo Experiences
5 Days 4 Nights Amazing Yogyakarta - Komodo Experiences Tour
After have picked up your luggage, please proceed to arrival hall. Our guide will wait for you with a signboard at right outside of the gate. Then drive to the east of the city to explore the ancient Hindu Temples at Prambanan, Located 17 kilometers from Yogyakarta. Built in the 9th century, this collection of sharp, jagged temples features three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu trinity : Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Your guide will explain the history and symbolism of the temples as you walk around. Afterward our driver will lead you to local restaurant for lunch. Transfer to Hotel Plataran Heritage Borobudur for check-in. Dinner at Plataran Heritage Borobudur.
Accommodation : Hotel Plataran Heritage Borobudur (Delux Room)
Wake up early morning to reach Borobudur for the sunrise. Leaving your hotel around at 04.30. This is the most mystical time to see the temple- the sun rises over the structure in the tranquil morning air. Explore this massive Buddhist Temple- the largest in the world- and discover the incredible history behind its construction. Back to your hotel for breakfast. At 11.00 check out from Hotel Plataran Heritage Borobudur and pick up by your guide to visit nearby village called Candirejo. You will ride a horse cart known as a Dokar, to travel along small lanes lined with traditional houses and stop to see daily activities of villagers. Lunch at local restaurant en route. After lunch continue to visit nearby Mendut Temple. Older than Borobudur, this pyramid-shaped temple houses three impressively carved stone statues. Drive to Yogyakarta City to visit Kota Gede, an old quarter and visit its old mosque, royal cemetery and market. Afterward, we will transfer you the airport to catch your flight to Denpasar. Arrive at Denpasar, Bali, Meet at the airport & transfer to Hotel Harris Tuban for check-in by Hotel’s car.
Accommodation : Hotel Harris Tuban
Wake up early morning for leaving Bali to Flores Island. Box Breakfast will be provided by Hotel Harris Tuban, Leave Hotel Harris Tuban to the airport lead by hotel’s car. Arrive at Komodo Airport in Flores Island, Meet at the airport & direct transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour. Start one day trip cruise to hopping island by private charter boat such as to Rinca Island, to see nature habitat of Komodo Dragon. Afterward swimming and snorkeling at Kelor Island & Kalong Island. Lunch will be served on boat. Then proceed transfer back to Labuan Bajo Harbour & Check-in to Hotel Plataran Komodo. Dinner at Hotel Plataran Komodo.
Acommodation : Hotel Plataran Komodo (Delux Beach Front Villa)
Breakfast at Hotel Plataran Komodo Pick up at Hotel for sightseeing tours to Ruteng, and on the way stop by at Lembor, Cancar and enjoy the beautiful Panorama of rice field with lush and dry hill as the back ground. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue Onto Ruteng Puu- Manggarainese traditional village to see their unique slander-shaped house and be with local people. Afteward back to Labuan Bajo. On the way to Labuan Bajo stop by at local restaurant for dinner. Then transfer back to Hotel Plataran Komodo.
Accommodation : Hotel Plataran Komodo (Delux Beach Front Villa)
Breakfast at Hotel Plataran Komodo Check out from Hotel Plataran Komodo in the morning. Pick up at Hotel and transfer to traditional market and Goa Batu Cermin. Lunch at local restaurant en route to the airport Leave Komodo Airport to Denpasar, Bali. Arrive at Ngurah Rai Airport and transit from Domestic terminal to International terminal on guest own arrangement. Leave Denpasar,Bali for next destination.
- Accomodation based on sharing / 1 room for 2 persons ( 1 night at Plataran Borobudur, 1 night at Harris Tuban and 2 nights at Plataran Komodo)
- Private transpotation with aircondition, driver, and gasoline during tour
- Any speaking guide based on request ( Italian, France, English, Japanese and etc ) during tour at Yogyakarta
- English speaking guide during tour at Flores ( Komodo )
- Meals as mentioned on specified itinerary above ( 4 x Breakfast, 5 x Lunch and 3 x Dinner )
- Entrance fee / ticket, donation during tour program
- Private boat for one day trip cruise to Komodo National Park
- Domestic airfare ticket ( from Yogyakarta to Denpasar, from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo, from Labuan Bajo to Denpasar )
- Drink on consumption
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guide / driver/boat crew/ranger
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- The itinerary subject to change depend of the condition
- During festive season (31-Dec-2019 or 01-Jan-2020) not allow to check out from Hotel Plataran Heritage Borobudur & Hotel Plataran Komodo
- Suggested to request wake up morning call to each hotel
- The guest suggested to provide their own Insurance
- Compulsory Chrismas Dinner at Plataran Heritage Borobudur on Dec.24, 2019 at Rp. 550,000 net / adult & Rp. 275,000 net / child (3-12 yrs)
- Compulsory New Year Eve Dinner at Plataran Heritage Borobudur on Dec.31, 2019 at Rp. 800,000 net / adult & Rp. 400,000 net / child (3-12 yrs)
- Compulsory Chrismas Dinner at Plataran Komodo on Dec.24, 2019 at Rp. 1,100,000 net / adult & Rp. 550,000 net / child (3-12 yrs)
- Compulsory New Year Eve Dinner at Plataran Komodo on Dec.31, 2019 at Rp. 1,350,000 net / adult & Rp. 675,000 net / child (3-12 yrs)