Liveaboard Diving » Open Trip 5 Days 4 Nights 14 Dive at Komodo with Seamore II
Open Trip 5 Days 4 Nights 14 Dive at Komodo with Seamore II
Meet at Komodo Airport or hotel in Labuan Bajo area by Seamore II staff then transfer to Labuan Bajo Harbour. Arrive at Seamore II Boat, greettings by crew and introduction. The guest will lead to Sabolon Island for first dive, and then sail to Sebayur Island. Lunch will served on boat (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on board).
Unbelievable amounts of rare nudibranchs fight for space on the rock with the thousands of multi colored feather stars and unusual sea apples that hide juvenile painted frogfish and ghost pipefish. Adult frogfish swim around the rock that hosts such surprises as Coleman Shrimp, Zebra Crabs, Rhinopias, Hawksbill Turtles, Blue Ringed Octopus and Torpedo Rays. The guest can dive till 4 times (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
First 2 dive of the day will be for Mantas, we will start our dive at The Stadium to the west of the rocks. In the Lee Area in this small bay, where the maximum depth is 30 meters, there are almost always Mantas cleaning here or travelling through to the other side of the islets. Second dive we will start in “The Channel” We then move to Lohok Sera bay to enjoy the small wreck here, many nudi’s and other macro life can be found here. Our fourth dive will be a dusk dive to go in search of the elusive mandarin fish. This spot is well known to have some large specimens (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
We will dive the famous Castle Rock, well known for curious bat fish, trevally, mackerels and white tip reef sharks. Down at 30 metres you can see Grey Reef Sharks. There is also excellent soft coral coverage. Close by there is another dive site, Crystal Rock, known for schools of surgeon fish and snappers and the occasional manta. Dive 3 will be at Shotgun, this is really a unique dive. Between the 2 islands of Gili Lawa Laut and Gili Lawa Darat is a small channel and wall. The current here attracts Giant Trevallies, Mantas, Turtles and Barracudas. Night dive on Gili Lawa Laut reef, known for huge Spanish Dancers and other night time critters (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
The ship will depart to Labuan Bajo Harbour and Breakfast will be served on boat. Afterwards prepare for disembarkation. You will be transferred to the Komodo airport for next destination or Hotel in Labuan Bajo area by staff seamore II (Breakfast only).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Komodo Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Komodo Airport
- AC cabin (2 x 2 Bunk bed)
- Sharing bathroom
- Meals (4 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 4 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Total 14 dive with tanks, belt and weight
- Diving guide
- Return domestic flight ticket (To / From Labuan Bajo)
- Hotel and meals before / after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuties (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Cost for rental additional diving equipment
- Photo & video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserve the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemics & so on
- Trip Schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance.
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- Departure will only be confirmed when minimum 4 pax definite booking.
- No dive on last day
- We have weekly open trip schedules throughout year (Please contact us for detailed dates)
- Maximum occoupancy is 8 pax