Liveaboard Diving » 8 Days 7 Nights 22 Dive at Raja Ampat with Seamore Papua
8 Days 7 Nights 22 Dive at Raja Ampat with Seamore Papua
The crew will be waiting outside the arrival hall and ready to escort you to the ship for immediate boarding. After 15 minutes driving we onboard the vessel, refresh with the welcome drink. Cabin allocation and ship orientation will take place before departure. Take this opportunity to familiarize yourselves with the vessel, make yourself comfortable. Lunch and Dinner will be served while departing towards Raja Ampat National Park (Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
There are over 1100 species of fish and over 450 different species of corals making this area one of the most diverse marine habitats in the world. Famous Fiabacet and Farondi are also in the list (Breakfast. Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Have many excellent dive spot around the area. Cape Kri is a great start of the day with most fish and coral species accounted on a single dive site. Truly dive sites like Cape Kri, of Dr. Allen’s 30-year lifetime record fish count. Cape Kri has probably the largest concentration of big fish of any sites in northern Raja Ampat. Mioskon, Cape Kri and Mike’s point are among the sites for day two (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Take our tender boat to marvel the spectacular hidden bay and little lagoon. We will make time to have couple of dives around northern part of Raja Ampat Aljui Bay or Gam (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Sel Pele is a very large bay located on the western side of Waigeo Island, and is renowned as the best place in Raja Ampat for critter hunting. The bay has a large mouth with a small island in the centre. Sometimes between our dives we make tour and visit the pearl farms. Dinding Selatan; Kebung Kerang; and Pearl farm Pier (The Jetty) are among our selection for day and night dives in the area (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
Spread over nearly 700 square kilometer of ocean just above the midway point on Raja Ampat’s north-south axis, Pam and Penemu vivid corals thrive while withstanding, indeed reveling in, some of Dampier’s strongest current. We will have fun drifting away with current at Melissa Garden, Barracuda and Angelina Passage (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
On the way back to Sorong we will stop by at the famous Arborek, the dive spot selection in this area are abundant. Manta sandy and Manta Ridge will be among our dive spot selection where you can spot group of Mantas circling and swimming. For safety precautions we will have only two shallow dives in our last dives day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & overnight on boat).
After breakfast, prepare for disembarkation. Your official check out time is 10 AM. Be ready to leave the boat and you will be transferred to Sorong Airport for your next destination. Your diving journey has ended and we shall look forward to welcoming you onboard again (Breakfast only).
- Pick up service in Bali (Hotel-Airport-Hotel) if south area stay
- Transfer from Domine Eduard Osok Sorong Airport to Harbour and back from Harbour to Domine Eduard Osok Sorong Airport
- AC Cabin (4 x Double, 5 x Twin )
- Private bathroom
- Hot shower
- Meals (7 x Breakfast, 7 x Lunch, 7 x Dinner)
- Mineral water
- Coffee / Tea with snack
- Small boat
- Total 22dive with tanks, belt and weight
- Diving guide
- Return domestic flight ticket (To / From Sorong)
- Hotel and meals before/after vessel
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuties (tip for crew)
- Alcoholic beverage
- Raja Ampat National Park entrance fee
- Photo & video as documentation
- The Captain of boat reserve the right to cancel a trip for reason force majeure such as natural disaster, epidemics & so on.
- Trip Schedule is customizable but subject to changed depend on of the weather or any other situation beyond control.
- The guest are suggested to provide their own insurance
- The meaning of the south area in Bali is Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur area
- No dive will be provided on the of arrival and departure day
- Price is valid until the end of December 2020